It's a Small World
The world seems teeny tiny to me now. The most mind-blowing thing has happened.
What do a red-headed American man and a Sweedish young woman have in common?
Me.
That's right ladies and gents. Meet my friend Jennifer. She is one of my good friends roommates. We met at the beginning of this year. On Thursday I found out something fabulous. (It may not seem fabulous to you, but it is to me. Humor me.) Many moons ago, my mom's cousin, John Patton, taught her mom the gospel (I would insert a picture of John Patton at this moment if I had one on my computer. Sadly, you'll have to imagine him). Jennifer thinks of John Patton as family. Since John Patton and I are family, Jennifer now thinks of me as family.
Ask and ye shall receive: http://ellenpatton.blogspot.com/2007/09/people-remember-you-see-090507-entry.html
ReplyDeleteYep, it's a small world after all!