Hardcore

I got to snowboard twice over the break.
Both times were simply grand.
Yesterday I went with my friend Kristen Firmage and two friends from her ward.
(These are our tough-as-nails faces. Don't mess.)
I have always loved the view from the very top of the resort... and I think they liked it too.
(photo cred: Mr-purple-pants-skier)
We were even tough enough to go on a few black diamonds (the hardest type of run).
The gentleman in the red coat agreed to take me to Texas Roadhouse in return. He'd better pay up!
(Don't mock my rosy cheeks. They always look like that from the cold and wind.)
I love snowboarding and can't wait to go again (on Saturday)!

Comments

  1. I think rosie cheeks are my favorite. And you ARE freaking hardcore! I didn't know you snowboarded like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun day!! And Sykes was prepared to pay up if I may remind you again...haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible