Technological Death

I have bad news.
This bad news is the reason behind my lack of blogging for the past few days.
It's lappy.

She's ill.

That's right ladies and gentlemen.
My fabulous, pink laptop (which looks something like this) is on the fritz.
She won't turn on.
I'm scared for her.
Luckily, I have a super smart brother-in-law who is a computer whiz.*
Maybe he'll be able to fix it!
(PLEASE?!?!?!?)

Let's all cross our fingers that computer surgeon Nathan will be able to save lappy's technological life.

If not, I'm afraid I'd have to buy a new laptop.
And we all know how awful (and expensive) that would be.

*The other lucky part of this sad story is that I finished all of my exams which required my laptop for study the very evening before lappy went into her technological coma.

I only have (the beastly) Language Development exam left.
I already made my inch stack of flashcards.
I'm about 1/4 of the way through.

Comments

  1. Maybe she is protesting her terribly un-feminine nickname. Could it be that a pretty new name would awaken Sleeping Beauty from her slumber?

    My suggestion is Pink Princess or Hot Pinky. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible