Muchness
I was ecstatic tonight to be able to watch one of my new favorite movies.
Can you tell what the movie is?

That's right! Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
I don't know why it fascinates me so.
Usually films that Tim Burton directs freak me out.
I think it might be the story (thank you Lewis Carrol!).
There is frequent talk in the movie about Alice's muchness and whether she's lost it.
I'm really glad that I have all my muchness.
I'm about as much-ed out as you can get.
I know who I am.
I like who I am.
I don't let anybody get in my way.
I love it when anybody has muchness.
But I think I like my muchness best of all.

That's right! Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
I don't know why it fascinates me so.
Usually films that Tim Burton directs freak me out.
I think it might be the story (thank you Lewis Carrol!).
There is frequent talk in the movie about Alice's muchness and whether she's lost it.
I'm really glad that I have all my muchness.
I'm about as much-ed out as you can get.
I know who I am.
I like who I am.
I don't let anybody get in my way.
I love it when anybody has muchness.
But I think I like my muchness best of all.
Comments
Post a Comment