The Final Countdown
Bahaha... do you like my song reference?
It's a song by Europe, if you're not familiar.
Finals week has begun.
I took my first one, American History, today.
I like bragging... so you get to hear my score.
100% on the multiple choice section.
That's right.
I'll find out how I did on my essays in a few weeks...
It was good to start off strong, because it's all downhill from here.
Curse you Dr. Fujiki!
It's a song by Europe, if you're not familiar.
Finals week has begun.
I took my first one, American History, today.
I like bragging... so you get to hear my score.
100% on the multiple choice section.
That's right.
I'll find out how I did on my essays in a few weeks...
It was good to start off strong, because it's all downhill from here.
Curse you Dr. Fujiki!
Comments
Post a Comment