I'm just boring

I feel like I've disappeared from the blogging world. I'm not going to apologize, because I like the way my life is going. But let me fill you in on how it's going. 

I'm still an American Heritage TA and I still love it. I just finished grading my student's first papers, three days before I needed to. Bam.

I'm still majoring in teaching, and my classes are starting to get better. I feel like I'm actually learning to be a good teacher for once.

I'm still dating Rob. He's still pretty neat. I like having him back in my life. I feel more me again. I was happy while he was gone, and I led a fulfilling life. It's just like I've finally come home. He makes me more happy. He makes me more joyful. He makes me more better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible