How He Asked

I'd already picked out the ring. Last Monday, September 17th, we went to Hur Jewelers to talk to him about how he could fix up Rob's Great-Great Grandmother's ring. I picked out a bigger diamond I wanted in the ring and then we left the ring with the jeweler. 

On Sunday, Rob and I spent most of the day at my parent's house with my family. Both of our cars were at their house. When we went to Rob's sister Lindsay's house we left my car at my parent's. On our way home from Lindsay's, we stopped by my parents house to get my car. We went in to get something, and then to our separate cars. We decided we were going to drive to a park, so I went to my car and told Rob to follow me. 

When I unlocked my car, he told me to come back because I'd forgotten something. He handed me the jewelry box. Here's our conversation:
Me: Is this what I think it is?
Rob: Why don't you open it and find out?
Me: (Opening the jewelry box)
Rob: Will you marry me?
Me: Are you serious?
Rob: Of course.
Me: Yes!

Rob got on one knee (after I told him too) and put the ring on my finger. Then Rob said that he had planned to take me up to Bridal Veil [where we had our first kiss] on Tuesday and have a picnic and propose then, but that he just got too excited. He asked if I was mad that he didn't wait.

Of course, I wasn't mad. I'm thrilled actually. I liked being surprised. I'm pretty much in love. I can't wait until December 20th!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible