Now What?
My softball team, The Dark Unicorns, had their last game tonight. Even though they didn't play as well as I would have liked them to, I'm proud of them. They've all improved. I'll miss hearing them tell me all about their life. I'm really glad I volunteered as a coach this summer to help me do something meaningful before Rob comes home. I've been wondering what I'll do to keep myself busy between now and August 14th, so I decided I need five things to do (or abstain from) in the next four and a half weeks.
1. Attend the temple every week
2. Go to the gym/exercise (at least) three times a week
3. No How I Met Your Mother
4. Read 3 books
5. Read my scriptures before I go to work each day
Any other ideas of things I absolutely must do before August 14th?
Use our pass of all passes a lot.
ReplyDelete