That one class
Every University has a few courses that all students dread. I've seen these courses as subjects of facebook statuses (i.e. I will forever be angry at American Heritage for the negative effect it had on my GPA). At BYU, some (but not all) of those classes are:
American Heritage
Physical Science
Economics 110
I have taken two of the three above, and I'm enrolled in the third. Here's a little breakdown of my progress.
American Heritage
Final Grade: A
Subject matter was extremely interesting. My professor and TA made learning about basic Political Science, Economics, and American History enjoyable. Going to be an American Heritage TA this fall.
Physical Science
Final Grade: A
Never studied until the night before I took the exams. Talked with coworker and friend Mary Hiller throughout nearly every lecture. Rarely paid attention to Dr. V's explanations, for they didn't prepare you for the departmental exams. Chad's reviews were the only reason I did so well. Thank you for your explanations of inertia, relativity, covalent bonds, and the models of matter Chadley.
Economics 110
Started the course yesterday. Will be done with it in approximately 6 weeks. So far, I think I'll enjoy the subject matter. The course work will be heavy, but I have coworker and friend Mary Hiller to buckle down and study with.
Maybe I'll go three for three on the final grade?
Maybe.
I had noticed a lot of those same statuses about those classes only to come to your blog and read about how much you loved american heritage. I guess you just really are one of a kind aren't you? :)
ReplyDelete