Butt
The title for this post is not a conjunction. It is a name. A name of one of my friends.
Meet Ali Butler. (The Brunette to my left)
Meet the old school four. From left to right...
Me, Butt, Jessica, and Natalie (who you've met if you read my previous post). We have been friends ever since I could remember. But this is about Ali... so I'll continue.
Ali chose to be called Butt when other people started having her name. She knew no one else would be 'Butt'. What a gem. :) I love this girl. She is exuberant, kind, and an excellent example to boot. She is the girl everyone goes to for advice. None of us know how she got that job, but she's extremely good at it. Even though she goes to a college far away (aka like an hour) from me, I'll still call her every once in awhile to vent about boys and life. This girl is special. She's got spunk. You can't fully understand what I mean by that until you meet her. She wore slippers to school nearly every day of school in sophomore year of high school. I'm sad that she doesn't live on the street next to mine (it was so much easier to get there when I just had to cut through the Mason's and Lloyd's yard to get to her house). Ali makes friends with nearly everyone she meets (especially if they are a boy). Ali is good at being friends with boys.
I love you Ali Butt. I'm glad we've been friends for 16+ years. Here's to many more.
haha firstly can i say that this makes me sound like a boy crazy flirt haha but i love it. especially how i literally did wear slippers nearly every day through high school. i rock. haha but thanks for the shout out! you are da best! love you :)
ReplyDelete