Reed

Today, I'm grateful for my big brother Reed.
He's always been a fantastic example.
I'm grateful for him because:
He has the ability to be friends with anyone.
He is kind to all he meets.
He is a hard worker and always keeps his commitments.
He helps my parents with tasks around the house.
He is witty and smart.
He has a rock solid testimony.
He can stand up for what he believes without offending those who don't share his belief system.
He loves his nieces and nephew.
(This is Reed playing with Cassidy on Christmas 2006)
I love both of my brothers very much.
They are fabulous people.
As I entered the dating world many years ago, I began to look for people with qualities like theirs.
They both want me to have the very best.
I'm grateful for their examples.
I'm one lucky girl to have two such fabulous brothers as Lee and Reed.
I love you Reedo Speedo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible