Lee

Today, I'm grateful for my big brother Lee.
He's been a good example to me for my entire life.
I love him very much.
I'm grateful for him because:
He is a fabulous father to his new daughter Brynlee.
He works hard to support his family.
He will sacrifice anything to be with extended family.
He is willing to help those in need.
He is fun to be around.
He is a goof.
He has an extremely strong testimony.
His family always comes first.
(Lee is the strapping brunette to my left)
I love my big brother. He has shown me qualities that I want my future husband to have. He's a great person and I hope to be like him when I'm grown.

Comments

  1. It's midnight in Boston so happy birthday to YOU! I'm bringing you a gift. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible