Dad

Today, I'm grateful for my daddy.
I love him lots, and I'm lucky to have the one I have.

Here are some of the things I like about him:
He works hard to provide for me and my family.
He taught me to pay my entire credit card bill off every month.
He taught me how to save money.
He is dedicated to any calling he has,
But his family always comes first.
He is always willing to help me with car repairs.
He even did the body work to repair my car after my first accident.
He loves being around his kids and grandkids.
He always has time to talk to me, especially when I'm stopping by his office on BYU campus.
He has a strong testimony.

(This is my dad with my newest niece Brynlee.)
I love my daddy very much and I'm lucky to have him.

Thanks for always taking care of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible