Big Kid
I'm a big kid now. I took my first road trip. It was real exciting, let me tell you. Sara and I ate Oreos, talked, ate Mike and Ikes, joked, ate Oreos, etc. As far as road trips go, it was pretty grand. The accommodations were free (thanks to my future in-laws) and the hockey game was fun (even though Rob's team didn't do as well as they would have liked to). All in all it was a pretty successful weekend.
My next goal is to take a road trip when I don't need to borrow my mom's car. I can't tell you how depressing it was to get into my 1994 Chevy Corsica after the 5 hours of smooth sailing in my mom's 2005(ish) Toyota Avalon. Maybe after I graduate Rob and I will be able to swing for an upgrade for me.
I'm driving to Florida and back over Christmas break. Too bad you'll be on your honeymoon.
ReplyDelete