A learning curve

I'm realizing something. I have lots of talents. Delegating isn't one of them. I get a little stressed sometimes. I'm a worrier. It's fine. I can admit it, so that's a step. I just need to get better at letting people help me not to worry. To let people take charge of things. I'm learning slowly. I let the co-chair of the music committee take control of the bigger things (let me tell you, he was thrilled). I let my mom and sister start to help me plan the wedding. I just need to relinquish the reigns a little more. I was chatting with my boss today and she asked me, "Does it matter what your wedding looks like?" That was a slap in the face. Because she's right. It's really not a big deal what it looks like. The things I care about will happen.

1. I'll marry Rob in the temple.
2. Our family will be there.

Why do I worry about everything else? I'll get to where I can let it go. I'll just need to go on a run first. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible