Finals Aftermath

It happens after every finals week.  I find myself picking up the book nearest me.  This year I couldn't even wait until finals week.  A week and a half ago I started re-reading the Hunger Games Trilogy.  I finished Mockingjay on Monday night.  Want to know what I'm in the middle of now?
Don't judge. I just wanted something that would require zero thought.  Also, one of my (married) male coworkers told me I should read it.  I figured if a man liked it, I could stomach it.  I'm not very far, but it's an interesting story.  Any suggestions for what I should read next? 

Comments

  1. Oooh, I have a good list (it's actually in my Facebook Notes section)! Right now I'm really into reading about women in war-torn regions (Afghanistan and Iraq, specifically), but if you're looking for a fun, light read, my all-time favorite is A Girl Named Zippy. Love. It.

    Can't wait to hear your review of The Host!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try "Matched" or "Crossed" by Ally Condie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible