Heartless

One of my Facebook friends has been posting about how much she misses her lost dog for the past three weeks.  I know this probably makes me a horrible person, but I don't care at all. I keep wanting to tell her to just buy a new one.  I'll never be a dog lover.  Thanks mom. 

On a side note, only one paper left to write before Finals Week. Can you believe I'm almost halfway through my Junior year of college?! WAHOOOOOOOO!

Comments

  1. That does kinda make you sound like a horrible person. Animal haters suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please don't say you prefer cats! haha as long as that's not the case we can still be friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT a horrible person! You don't even SOUND like a horrible person. People who tell other people that they sound like horrible people, are horrible people. Anonymous, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible