Goal
Here's the thing.
I want to be healthier. More active. This summer I've loved how much Volleyball I've been able to play, but Volleyball just doesn't cut it sometimes. So I've decided to do something big.
Don't laugh.
I will be running in the Wasatch Woman 10K on October 8th.*
Long ways away? Oh, I know. I'm giving myself time to train. (I found a lovely training schedule on the interweb) I'm not very good at running. I ran cross country my senior year of high school. It was fun, but I never ran a 10K. I will conquer that. Maybe after that I'll run a half marathon.... but who knows?
*If you want to run it with me.... feel free. It'd sure be fun to have a friend. And again, let me say that I'm horrible at running.
Brenda wants to.
ReplyDeleteAfter that half marathon...THE BOSTON MARATHON!! Oh, and I only run when I'm being chased.
ReplyDeleteOh, but sadly I have a commitment that weekend and will be out of town. I am sooooo bummed.
ReplyDelete