Will someone please explain?
I feel a bit like this little kid right now....
I don't understand why I always do this. I'm extremely stressed this week. Before Friday at 3PM my responsibilities are:
10 hours of work
1000 more words on a paper on my hometown. There are only so many things you can say about Orem.
One 15 point Geography Quiz, bleh.
One long Econ Homework assignment
One 40 question Econ Exam (which will likely take me 3 hours)
I should be hitting the books hard, but I can't help but think of how relieved I'll be on Friday at 5:01 PM when all that boring stuff will be gone (until Tuesday, that is).
Right now I'm blogging to keep myself from purchasing this lovely tee (mom, this link is okay to click). I should buy one of the cheaper ones, but they're all ugly. Sigh, stupid Boston trip making me all excited for the summer.
Okay, Boston isn't stupid. Geography is stupid.
Don't get me wrong, I love school. I like staying busy. I'm sure about 3 weeks into summer I'll be pining for classes, midterms, papers, etc. But right now I just want my spring term classes to be done with.
Is it June 16th yet?

Cute shirt. You'll definitely need that at Mormon Night at Fenway!
ReplyDelete