The Wall

So I've been wanting to make a blog post for the past few days, but I haven't been able to bring myself to it.  That is because I had made my 200th blog post. I love numbers that are divisible by 5. I didn't want to ruin that with an ugly number like 201. Ick.  So this post is basically just me getting over that mental blockage.


Sigh. I hope 300 comes soon. 

Comments

  1. 4, 8, 9, 14, 17, 23, 27, 29, 31, 33, 39

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through a period of time when I couldn't go up or down stairs without counting them. We all have...stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca loved to count things. I noticed it first around stairs. She counted stairs, tiles that led to stairs, and balusters in stair rails. I love her and miss her. Grandpa B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible