I hate Layton

I hate Layton. It is a stupid place. Mostly, I hate it because it is one hour away. I don't know why, but all day I've really wanted to talk to my sister. I want to talk to her in person, not just over the phone. I would drive up to see her at this very moment if I didn't have to take a test and if she didn't have a life and a family. She's the best.  I feel bad that none of you have my sister as your sister.  

(Just one piece of) Proof that my sister is awesome:
She invited me to go to California with her family on Spring Break many eons ago (AKA my Jr. year of high school.... hence the annoying face I'm making in the picture).
For some reason I really like this picture of us, even though only half of her is showing.  I look up to my sister a lot.  Can I come up soon Brenda?

Love you.

Comments

  1. a. Your sister is awesome.

    b. I wish I had an awesome sister (I've got some awesome cousins though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is incredible. I sure am grateful to have her as a sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible