Friends

I feel like I've run out of things to blog about. So I'm going to introduce my blog world to some of my best friends.  Beware.... there are many. I'm going to talk about one friend a day until I'm done. This should be fun, right?  Never fear friends. I'm not going to do this in any specific order. The first is not the worst or best, same with the last.....

Day One: Natalie Bristow

Meet Natalie. We have been friends since we had no hair (I would upload the picture of bald us on our big wheel bikes when we were about a year old if I had it.....). This picture was taken on the first day of our Jr. year of High School.  Since we lived next door to each other, we walked to school together nearly every day of our lives (except for a few years when we went to different elementary schools).  We caught the bus together in Jr. High. We carpooled to high school together.  We both served as Sr. Class officers together.  Now she goes to Snow College and does grown up things like go on dates and teach in pre-schools. 

Natalie is a good girl. She's always been a good example to me of kindness, thoughtfulness, and fun. She isn't afraid to do the little things.  She took me to buy Rolos the day I got my braces off. She made sure that I got flowers after my nieces died. I love this girl. I miss having her next door to me sometimes. Even though we're growing up, we're definitely not growing apart. 

Love you Natalie Rose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2022

New Most Embarrassing Moment

Today I was Responsible