Tradition
I'm including a picture of the king of tradition,
even though he has nothing to do with this one.

Every year at about this time, I compile a gift list for my mom.
It's a list of ideas for what she can get me for my birthday,
which is on November 25,
and Christmas,
which is on December 25 (in case you forgot).
It sounds greedy, but she likes it when I do this.
It ensures that I like my presents. :)
Since I'm now a fancy blogger, I though I'd make this years list fancy.
Mom (or Dad, or siblings), this is what I want:
It's a list of ideas for what she can get me for my birthday,
which is on November 25,
and Christmas,
which is on December 25 (in case you forgot).
It sounds greedy, but she likes it when I do this.
It ensures that I like my presents. :)
Since I'm now a fancy blogger, I though I'd make this years list fancy.
Mom (or Dad, or siblings), this is what I want:
- A long-sleeved cardigan, like the one we saw in Park City
- A Pea Coat
- A new battery for my iPod (Dad knows how to go about this)
- Nerf Guns (Preferably two, so I can have wars.)
- A day pass to any ski resort in the area
- White and/or Brown Snowboard gloves (I'm not even sure if these exist though)
Good luck with that list.
ReplyDelete