A Fix
I didn't ever play Volleyball in high school.
Pitchforth family reunions, activities with friends, and church activities made me realize how much I truly love to play.
Now, I'm no pro.
I understand the concept of bump, set, and spike.
I have the first two parts down.
Being 5'5" with a two pancake jump, the last part is a bit of a challenge.
Volleyball makes me happy.
...and I get to play tonight at 9PM with people from my ward.
People who understand the concept of bump, set, and spike.
Ode to joy.
Pitchforth family reunions, activities with friends, and church activities made me realize how much I truly love to play.
Now, I'm no pro.
I understand the concept of bump, set, and spike.
I have the first two parts down.
Being 5'5" with a two pancake jump, the last part is a bit of a challenge.
Volleyball makes me happy.
...and I get to play tonight at 9PM with people from my ward.
People who understand the concept of bump, set, and spike.
Ode to joy.
Take a class. I did. And was most improved. Or get Uncle Jim to share his mad skills with you.
ReplyDelete