I love storms
I've always known I'm a little different from my friends, especially with my weather preferences. My friends love sun. They love summer. They hate snow and rain.
I'm the exact opposite. While an occasional sunny day is fine, I love storms. They remind me that I'm not alone. They remind me that someone is in Heaven watching over me. Every raindrop and snowflake is like a hug or a kiss from my loving God, or from loved ones who have passed on. I never feel alone when it's stormy.
I know the rays of the sun are supposed to make you happy, and that more people are depressed in the winter than in the summer. I'm the exact opposite. I'm happiest in the winter, and the summer months depress me. I don't exactly know why that is.
Here's to wishing for a good storm this afternoon.
It's because sweaters are awesome and we don't look that great in shorts. :-)
ReplyDelete