We are Beautiful
These are two of my three roommates.
I really like them. We like to blow bubbles and play with sparklers at weddings, even though we're all in our 20s. We like to go to church. We like to make friends, unless those friends are mean. We had a dumb boy at our apartment today. He was a jerk. I'm just blogging to remind myself that we are great. That I am great. We try to be nice to everyone we meet. We try to think of others. We try to succeed in our studies. We have goals. We have talents. We don't like crude things. We dress modestly. We speak of good things. We have testimonies. We share them with each other often. We laugh with each other. We cry with each other.
I am beautiful. I am talented. I am strong. I am kind. I am blessed. I am loved.

And you'll be in Boston soon!!
ReplyDelete